Owner and Data controller
Tournesol j.d.o.o., Sol Travel Croatia
Ćirila i Metoda 2
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: +385989739194
Thank you for using the Sol Travel Croatia website.
Sol Travel Croatia can make changes to this statement and will then update this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree to all modifications and amendments. By submitting the contact form information provided on our site and which you have fulfilled, you agree to the use of personal data by article 5 og 130/11 of the Law on Personal data protection as per General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal information you may provide on this website is: First and last name, contact information, personal information including e-mail address and phone.
Collection and use of your personal information
Sol Travel Croatia respects your privacy and processes your personal data fairly and lawfully.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- First and last name (contact forms only) – to contact clients for tour requests and inquiries
- E-mail address (only in contact forms) – to contact clients for tour requests and inquiries
- Phone/Mobile (only in contact forms) – to contact clients for tour requests and inquiries
- IP address (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Geo location (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Browser type (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Device type (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – is used to process attendance statistics
Messages in electronic form
Our contact form is used to send booking inquiries and we receive it on our email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We use this email to reply on your requests and inquiries.
We use the data provided by you while we are in correspondence with you and after that we permanently remove it and never use it for marketing purposes.
We process and use your personal information only on the basis of your consent – you provide your personal details in order to make a booking inquiry or reservation and we process this information in order to make a reservation for you. We request your permission when filling in the appropriate form available on Sol Travel Croatia website. Without consent, personal data may be collected and further processed in cases specified by law.
Processing of personal data
We store the collected personal information in electronic form, and for protection purposes, we apply the appropriate protection measures and procedures to make personal data unavailable to access for other users. We also make sure they are used in accordance with purpose of processing.
We take care that your information is safe. We have provided physical and electronic procedures for the protection and provision of the information we collect, for preventing unauthorized access or disclosure of your data. Sol Travel Croatia will not distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are obliged by law to do so.
Analytics and Cookies
Sol Travel Croatia uses Google Analytics to measure attendance and customer behaviour on the website – all the data stored for statistical purposes will be deleted after 26 months.
To learn more about cookies please check: EU Cookie Law
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to track customer behaviour on website – the data collected is permanately deleted after 26 months.
Who we share your data with
We do not share date with third parties except with partner companies with who we organise tours and experiences during your booked activity.
How long we retain your data
We use only the data provided by you and for purpose of informing you on our availability and tours and excursion offer if you requested to be informed on that.
Limitation of liability
Since we have no control over the personal information you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (for example, participating in sponsored activities), we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law Responsibility for damages that may arise to you or to third parties for the submission of personal data in this manner.
If you are concerned about your information, you have the right to request access to the personal information we possess or process about you. You have the right to ask us to correct the defects. At any time, you may ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing use.
All the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us you can request to be permanently removed. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Withdraw consent-deleting personal information
You may withdraw your consent to use in whole or in part, or request the deletion of your personal information at any time. This does not include any data that we are obligated to hold for administrative, legal or security purposes. Your data will be deleted upon receipt of the request for withdrawal by e-mail: email@example.com
National legislation – All documents can be viewed on the web pages of the national gazette
• Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
• Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
• Law on protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
• Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
• Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
• Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
• Regulation on how to conduct and form records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
• Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)